RESPONSE FOR THE FEE REVIEW PANEL
PLEASE CUT AND PASTE THE QUESTIONS BELOW WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE AS A WORD DOCUMENT AND RETURN TO
1. I am a(n) * Equity Partner / Salaried Partner / Director / Associate / Solicitor / Trainee / Student / Paralegal / Non legally Qualified Administrator / Other (Please Specify) –
2. I practice in the following areas of Legal Aid Work – *
*(iv) Court appointed Solicitor
*(v) Child Welfare Reporter
*(vi) Other (Please specify) –
3. My work is based in the following city or town –
4. My income is derived from – *
*(i) Legal Aid income alone
*(ii) A mixture of Legal Aid Income and Private client income
*(iii) Other (Please specify) –
5. How long have you been working in the field of Legal Aid?
6. How is your career impacted by being in the profession if you are reliant upon Legal Aid funding? (e.g. accessing a traineeship or employing a trainee, career progression, business expansion, staff recruitment issues)
7. Is your business / work impacted by the current legal Aid funding provision? If yes, please describe how?
8. How would you propose Legal Aid funding reviews are conducted?
9. Do you have any additional comments?
*Please delete as necessary.
PLEASE EITHER COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE AND RETURN IT TO THE GBA HUB OR A COMMITTEE MEMBER FOR SUBMISSION, or send it to the LAW SOCIETY OF SCOTLAND –
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org (before close of business on 28th February 2020.) THANK YOU.